5 Years of Experience
Sophie Herlihy is an avid animal lover, especially when it comes to misfit animals with wonderful personalities and interesting behavior. She currently lives in New Zealand, loving the life among animals.
With more than 5 years of experience taking care of animals, primarily birds, rodents, and insects, she knows how to handle wildlife and pets.
Sophie Herlihy has a variety of education and certifications within zoology.
- Painted Turtle Eggs: Appearance & What to Do With Them
- Southern Painted Turtle (Chrysemys dorsalis)
- Painted Turtle Tank Setup: Size, Lighting, Temperature & More
- Red-Eared Slider Eggs: What They Look Like and What to Do With Them
- Male vs. Female Painted Turtle: How To Tell The Difference
- What Do Painted Turtles Eat? (Guide to Painted Turtle Diet)