Dr. Iulia Mihai
10 Years of Experience
Dr. Iulia Mihai is an experienced veterinarian, researcher, and medicine. With more than 10 years in the field, she knows her way around animals. Aside from working with animals at a Vet clinic, she also helps the team at Misfit Animals construct factual correct articles on topics such as health, diet, and care for pets.
Iulia has extensive experience within the veterinary field and has worked as a Ph.D. researcher and veterinarian for 10 years.
Iulia has a bachelors degree from The University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary medicine, and a PhD from the Romanian Academy.
- Bump on Dog’s Nose: 6 Reasons Why It Happens & What to Do
- Why Is There a Bump on My Dog’s Face? (8 Causes & Treatment)
- Bump on Dogs’ Back: What They Are & What to Do
- Bumps and Lumps on Dogs’ Tails: 7 Causes & Treatment
- Types of Lumps and Bumps on Dogs’ Eyelids: The Safe & Harmful
- Black Blood-Filled Bump on Dog: 3 Reasons Why It Happens