Dr. Iulia Mihai
10 Years of Experience
Dr. Iulia Mihai is an experienced veterinarian, researcher, and medicine. With more than 10 years in the field, she knows her way around animals. Aside from working with animals at a Vet clinic, she also helps the team at Misfit Animals construct factual correct articles on topics such as health, diet, and care for pets.
Iulia has extensive experience within the veterinary field and has worked as a Ph.D. researcher and veterinarian for 10 years.
Iulia has a bachelors degree from The University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary medicine, and a PhD from the Romanian Academy.
- Dry Skin on Dog Ears: 7 Reasons Why It Happens
- Why Is My Puppy Itching? 5 Reasons Why It Happens
- My Dog Is Constantly Scratching & Biting Himself: Here Are 9 Reasons Why
- My Dog Has an Itchy Face: 4 Reasons Why & What to Do
- Dog Itching After Grooming: 6 Reasons Why It Happens
- My Dog Has Itchy Paws: 6 Reasons Why It Happens